Access to the library rooms
- The access is limited to max. 50 visitors at the same time. Visitors have to wear a mask covering nose and mouth. Masks can be taken off at the tables.
- Copying, printing and scanning ist possible.
- Desks, carrels and computer workstations are provided to a limited extend.
- Our group study rooms are available again. Please note that the number of people per room is limited.
- You may browse through the shelves again and check out your items at the circulation desk. We don’t provide the Click and Collect-Service anymore.
- Reference books (located in the upper floor reading room) can be borrowed by arrangement for one day or weekend.
- Delays may occur in providing reserved books.
- You may request journal articles and book extracts (max. 10 % of a book) that we hold. Please send us an email including the bibliographic information.
- Our digital resources are accessible to university members via VPN.
Renewals and overdue items
- If you return your loans late, you will be fined.
- You can renew books up to three times. However reference books (location "LS") cannot be renewed.
Items can be returned in the book return box (open 24/7) or by mail.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact the library team.
Tel.: +49 3683 688 1609
Last updated: 02/07/2021