As of 02.06.2020, the University Library Schmalkalden is open from Monday through Friday between 10 am to 2 pm for borrowing and returningbooks and other items. The access is restricted to members of the library.
The following rules apply:
- The access is limited to max. 10 visitors at the same time. Visitors must wear a mask covering nose and mouth. The max. length of stay is 30 minutes.
- For returning books, you may also use our book return box ►picture that is located next to the entrance of the library. The book return box is open 24/7.
- Copying and printing is possible.
- We provide 2 terminals for searching our catalogues.
- You can request books by inter-library loan again.
- Study desks, study carrels, group study rooms as well as our book scanner remain inaccessible.
- The „Rahmenhygieneplan“ (hygiene plan) of the Schmalkalden University applies in the University library.
Please read the updated information:
► Loan periods, renewals and reservations
► Requesting an article published in one of our printed journal articles
► Information about inter-library loan
► Access to electronic resources
We kindly ask for your understanding.
Please feel free to contact us for information
by e-mail: bibliothek(at)hs-schmalkalden.de
by phone at: +49 3683 688 1609