Welcome - Bienvenidos - Willkommen - Pari yegak - Ongi etorriak - Tervetuloa -Bienvenue - Isten hozta -Selamat datang - Benvenuti - Irashaimasu - Sveiki atvykes - Huan ying - Velkomen - Witajcie - Bem-vindo - Dobro pozhalovat - Fŕilte - Yin dee - Laskavo prosimo - Chŕo mung - Welkom - Dobre doshli - Kalos orisate - Vítejte
- International relations are of central interest at the Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences. Students studying in Schmalkalden can chose between many options if they wish to spend part of their studies in a foreign country. Detailed information is available at the International Office or at the different departments: Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration, Management and Economics, Business Law.
- There is a list available of external partner institutions which can help you with planning, and financing options for your international experience. Find hints here.
- The Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences is part of a network, consisting of many partner universities all over the world. Find a list of the partner universities here.Die Hochschule Schmalkalden verfügt über ein enges Netzwerk von Partnerhochschulen in der ganzen Welt.
- International students are always welcome in Schmalkalden. Please send your application to the International Office. Further information and the application form are available here. For international students, the Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences offers German language courses throughout the semester as well as an intensive course in the summer. Furthermore, the Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences runs an academic programme taught entirely in English, which consists of classes contributed to by all five departments. This programme is especially designed for visiting students from our partner universities.
- As told before, there are five departments at the Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences. You will find information about those departments, their study programme, intensive courses as well as the teaching staff on the different websites.
- The Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences also offers some international intensive programmes: "International Summer School Schmalkalden", Department of Business Administration, Management and EconomicsCAD/FEM intensive course, Faculty of Mechanical EngineeringInternships Germany-Lithuania, Faculty of Electrical Engineering"German language and culture" for international students, International Office
You can ask the international co-ordinators of the five departments: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, Management and Economics, Business Law or the International Office for detailed information and actual dates.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Schmalkalden!
International Office - We build bridges!