You may order:
- book chapters
- journal articles
- (sometimes other materials)
Materials excluded from interlibrary loan:
- journal issues and complete journal volumes
- theses (bachelor, master, diploma and master's theses, etc.)
- standards and patent specifications
- loose-leaf editions
- reference works
- usually books that are more than 100 years old
The interlibrary loan fee is 1,50 € per ordered volume / copied article, which you have to pay when placing the order.
- As soon as the item is ready for collection (usually after approx. 2 weeks), you will be notified by e-mail.
- Upon presentation of your Thoska card and payment of any postage costs incurred, you can borrow the medium.
- Copies of the articles will remain with you.
- The loan period and possible restrictions on use (e.g. use in the reading room only, prohibition of copying) are determined by the lending library. Usually the loan period is 4 weeks.
- The borrowed items shall be returned at the circulation desk of the Cellarius University Library.
If you need items on short notice, you can use document delivery services (other prices):
- Subito. Documents from libraries
- document delivery of the "TIB – Leibniz Information Centre for Science and Technology and University Library"
For document delivery services, personal registration is required.
Copies of articles and other items will be delivered to your home address.