Reference management software helps you writing academic papers.
- Recording bibliographic references, abstracts, full texts and personal notes
- Creating bibliographies automatically
- Publishing in common citation styles
- Scheduling tasks
- Categorizing quotations and own thoughts
- Copying quotations and thoughts into word processing programmes
- Searching library catalogues and subject databases on the user interface of the reference management software
- Importing references, abstracts and full texts directly from a website
At Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences the reference management software Citavi and EndNote are licensed. University members can use the programmes free of charge within the scope of the licence conditions.