The WaferBond'22 conference will start on Tuesday, October 4 with an evening event at VIBA Nougatwelt Schmalkalden from 17:00 to 21:00. You can attend this event as you arrived during the evening, but please register for it (point in the registration form).
The actual confreence with lectures, poster presentations and exhibitions of the sponsors will take place on October 5 and 6 on the campus of the University of Applied Sciences Schmalkalden.
The hotel booking is organized by the Tourist-Information Schmalkalden. Please click on "Hotels" to download the hotel booking form, fill it out and send it directly back to the Tourist-Information (as described on the form). The supply of hotel rooms in Schmalkalden is limited. Please book your accommodation soon, preferably by August 21. A sufficient contingent of hotel rooms is guaranteed until this date. The hotels Patrizier, Grünes Tor and Teichhotel can be reached on foot or by public transport from Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences. Colleagues who have a car available during the conference are asked to book the other hotels Jägerklause, Ehrental or Aktiv & Vital Hotel Thüringen.
The International Conference on Wafer Bonding – WaferBond’22 will be held from October 4th to 6th, 2022, in Schmalkalden, Germany. It will be hosted by Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences.
The conference will cover all aspects of bonding wafers and comparable substrates from basic research to industrial applications, so that we welcome any contributions on these topics. Within this general approach the focus this year will be on the following topics:
- Fundamentals of wafer bonding and new developments in wafer bonding technologies
- Metrology for Wafer Bonding processes and bonded wafer stacks
- Direct and surface activated wafer bonding
- Wafer Bonding in Industrial Processes: Process Stability and Reliability
- Metal and glass-based Wafer Bonding Technologies
- Adhesive and Temporary Wafer Bonding for Wafer Thinning and Thin Wafer Handling
- System Integration by Wafer Bonding
- Enabling new Technologies and Devices for modern Applications by Wafer Bonding
- Wafer Bonding for Electronics and Multisystem Integration
- The future of Wafer Bonding, new ideas approaches and applications