- Outstanding academic degree in Business, Management, Economics or related disciplines (Bachelor, Diploma or equivalent degree). You should belong to the best 25% of graduates of your degree program. A confirmational letter from your university would be helpful for us to assess this qualification.
- Proof of English language ability for non-native speakers: ToEFL minimum score 86 ibT (internet-based) points or IELTS minimum score 6.5.
- APS certificate for applicants with a degree obtained in China, India or Vietnam
Each applicant has to apply online.
The application deadlines are as follows:
- 15 June – for an intake in Winter term
- 15 December – for an intake in Summer term
Winter term usually starts on 01 October
Summer term usually starts on 01 April
After completion of the online application, please send the following documents by the application deadline
- The pdf-file generated during the online application
- Curriculum vitae (in English)
- Copy of your birth certificate or copy of your passport or copy of your identity card
- Copy of your university entrance qualification (highest school leaving certificate)
- Officially certified copy (copies) of your university degree(s) incl. transcript and certified translation(s) into English or German
- Personal essay (in English): Letter of motivation
- ToEFL or IELTS certificate (non-native speakers only)
- Application form - thoska with passport photo [enclosed to the pdf-file generated during the online application]
- APS certificate for applicants with a degree obtained in China, India or Vietnam.
To the following adress:
Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences
Studierendenverwaltung - Team Master
You will also find these instructions at the end of the application form.