Application for Admission
Please fill out the application form and print it out.
Please send the following documents by May 15th (for winter semester) at the latest:
- The printed version of your application form
- Your curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation that states the study interest and proves practical skills in the field of software development, advanced knowledge in an object-oriented programming language (e.g. Java) as well as the obvious interest in topical questions of modern software development (max. 1 page)
- A copy of your birth certificate or a copy of your passport or identity card
- A copy of the university entrance qualification (highest school leaving certificate)
- Officially certified copy (copies) of your university degree(s) and certified translation(s) into English or German
- One passport photo
- English language certificate as outlined above.
- Application form - thoska with passport photo
Please note that applicants with degrees from India, Vietnam and China must also enclose a valid APS certificate with their application. Be sure to apply for your APS certificate in your home country in good time.
Please send your application to:
Studierendenverwaltung - Team Master
We are aware of restrictions due to the Corona crisis in several countries, and of the fact that many countries have interrupted their postal service. The university has considered alternative application procedures. Unfortunately, for legal reasons it is not possible to send your application to us via e-mail; please refrain from such enquiries. We hope for your understanding.
When shipping your application, it is important that you specify the shipment as “documents”, not as “items”. Otherwise they might not pass the customs check and consequently not reach us. Furthermore, it is imperative that all documents (including language certificates and university transcripts) reach us in one envelope. We cannot guarantee to be able to allocate individually shipped documents to your file, especially when they do not contain your application number. Thank you for your cooperation and good luck for your application!